<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Saturday, January 17, 2004

DID I MENTION THAT I WAS DEAD FOR NEARLY 2 MINUTES? GUess Who doesn't give a RAT's ASS?! (See title above)

Yes, I was dead for 1 minuthne and 51 secnds. Ask JErmy, ask the doctors. Interesting: John 1:51 reads like so: "And he (jses) said to him, "Truly, trULY, i say to you, you will see Heaven opnened, and the angels of God acending nad descneding upon the SOn of MAN!"

Conincidence?

I saw the Heaven open and angels singging and, THOUGH I LOOKED< did NOT see see the SOn.

My msistake, of course! Teuesday is Happy Hour Allday at JC"s favoriete bar: you know whre everyone one knows your name, aqnd youi're always gald you cmae..."

SING ALONG! YOU KNOW THE WORDS!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?