<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

GRIEF GROUP OOOOOH GOD!

This was sworse than the neew pills. I Got sick AND I ddin't./

GEt it?!!!

Seeting: White room grteen walls, chairas in a a circle, 8 people and councelor. AN JOE!

Believe It; Ebvery one of these peole had lost "someone DEar" DEAR?!

B3elieve it: Each one had a "Visitation". Yep, the dead DEAr came back! (NO Wonder!) and guess what they HASD to sAY: They saad: You arrrre SOOO Wondfurul and God apapaceiates all YOu have done.

Guess what: and only one had been to the BAD place LIke Joe, and he was a a nbig shot, BIG SHOT< he'd been to "both Heaven a and Hell." Report from Big SHot: "I preferred Heaven."

GET THE PICTURE DUmm Shhit: It'sThe Same place!

I'd go puke eeven if I didn't have to!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?