<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Guess again?! NEVER BABTISED, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Let's go back to the beginning, people. ai I have never hated anyone when I was in the womb of the mother. I was just a freely peacful person who didn't have a care in teh world, what did I know about a World!

I imagine I would sit and wonder and ponder the funiver, univerise and have fun with my little body and who's looking so what's the harM?

THen I'm here and you all are asking ME TO GO TO CHURCH?!

This won't stop cux the Government will pay me to tell this WINK WINK!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?