<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Guess what? WE'RE ALL ALONE!

I'm Joe Mcpuppet! I'm nearly 20 today. WHY SHOULD I READ THIS?! How about this: I survived a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE. They took my brain out of my body and *I came back. I saw this LIGHT?! and I didn't seee any of the people you love an wish you could see again, Spot and Rover, and Billy and your mom, no one, not even Jesus, who FAILED TO SHOW UP!

I have been given a gift and that gift will be shared with you every day and every time I can find a computer to let me a friend woho will let me post on their computer. Governt money is coming.

Guess what?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?