<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Guess who else is lying? EVERYBODY!

I know! I'm Joe Mcpuppet and I was a good Christian who wrote pupppet plays fro Children until I got to Heaven and found out the fBIG LIE: He maybe the Son of GOd bu he's also one big lazy slob!

Like all the "good Christianas" you know, I was told waht to say AND I SAID IT, I said, "it's okayan dit's all good, giveyourself to Jesus Christ and when you die you will go strait to heavenand HE wil l be waiting for you and he will say, sorry Joe, sorry that yougot that brainn tumor, it's a bummerand unfair cuz you were only! 19yEARs old!, but now y0ou are here and I'm here and let's hang out cuz youdeserve it my frieend, cuz you trusted me..."
'
AND I FOUND OUT I WAS LYING THE HARD WAY!

I was in Heaven alright! I was there! WHere was the big guy?! Gettin'a bikini wax, eating a burrito?! who CARES!

Here goes: My alopogolies to everyone I lied to.
I DIDN't Know!
2) I"m making up for It. I write Chrsitian leaders everyday and tell them about the Couch their SAvior sleeps on all day long. I tell them about HIm watching soapoperas and ordring in pizza and so on.
3) I wrote the Pope, people.

Enough said for now. The Word is replaced by "the Word".


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?