<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, January 16, 2004

Guess who hasn't lost it? ME! Joe McPuppet!

Want a hnt? Me aned Ashely did it 7 times today! And guess where? Behind the alter where JOe used togo toChruch!

HEY! Hey Jesus, c'mon downa and sMOTE me! GIt out of the HotTUB and blast Joe to hELL!

No? Thinkyou might order anOTher Margaariata instead? sure...Gilligan'ss ISlandd reruns ar on, dont wanana miss that,do we Jesus? ITs' the good one t00 where the SKiPPER hits Gilliagan withs his hat...oh, you'rd sleeping now, SHHHH everyone thes SON OF GOD isasleep...

And JOE IS hitting the spot everytime! SLeep on SUCKER MESSIAH!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?