<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, January 22, 2004

GUESS WHO I HUNGED OUT WITH AAGAIN TODAY? THE GOTHS! UGGGH!

YEWah, less fun, feidl trip: gueess where? Forest Lawnas the cementrery. The goths all hagvinvb fun, hanging out anad modeling for atheir grave stones and whwere to lie

LIke it's their fifnal resting palce. MAYGBPE FOR THEM, but JOe knows eterNITY. HE's seen it. CAn't be undonne for poor JOe - - I"ll be in Heaven, but alwaYS ON THE loc\k outt, gettin theDODGE buy the LOser Son of MAN - in the clousd s or seomthing there'ell be JEsus ducking behind a ailse, hidding behind hsis supaermarkent bag! JO is waitin in line for sum HAPPY SHIt or another and "there he is ! HERy, JEsus" but he's got ahis BUrger KING OR whatever and heading BAkc TO TH E HOLY COUCH of SUMUG RESTFUSLNESS! JOE is I A'm at asome pAerty fror Hommer or Arasitioles or someshit, and THE ROOmo ias a a buzz cuya JC on his way coming' for sure, Jackie o and Dsiney and some fuck eveyone jus ASassumes JOe's knows all talking about personaalll PRELATIONSHIP wiht JEUS*USa nd "Saw hiM jUst YESSTEREDAY"! and it's gettin leatter and altter and it's midnndight or wahatver and NO SHOW AGAIN BY SUCKER MEASASSIAH, but EVERYONE HAPPY and jOE is SUTUCK STUCK SUTCK STUKC IKn this "heaven!"

Baks on EArth plante: THees e Goths are fREidns of Asdhlewy and they area goofffing around and luiying down like they deada and takcing pciturse.

SO JOE MAKE A S DICISION! FUck this World TOo!

I think I'll strt burnin shit sooun!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?