<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Guess who still gets the blues sometimes ? And if'yre guessing it's JOe, well, RIGHT

But WHO Do \I Talk to NOW?!

I an't no BUddist - THa t Gandi ain't JOe's speed...too Gay1!

An I mean, I still bleive in GOd, more than evr, cuzx I been to Heaven, HE"s not on my SHIT-lIST! But come on, how do you rspect a guy (GUY) who's still leetting his kid live at home, hang otuall day, no job, nothing to dao but greeet peple who love your dad at the gates of ver lasting life, NOTA BAD JOB< but he blows it off, blows IT OFF< and jus slack off!

I mean, can YOU hONESTLY pray to such a peson? Call HIm HEavenly FAther?

I can't. Keep trying. Ican't.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?