<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Guess who's listening when you pray? NOT JESUS!

"Dear Jesuss, now I lay me down to rewst..." Good LUCK! He's not listening.

I'm Joe McPuppet! I've been to the placewhere Jesus whould answer your prayercalls if he felt like it, but DON'T HOLD YOUR breaTH! Right before the opearation, on my BRAIN, me and Jeremey prayed and said again, "Oh HJesus here our prayer, help Joe, etctrea, and if not, receive your servant..."

You KNOW WHAT HAPPEND. I got there but JESUS TOOK A POWDER.

I feel for allthe good people. The soldier on the battlefeild, "dear Lord" ZZZZZ (Jesus is takin a nap rightnow call back later), the doctor in the opeatinging room " Jesus, guid my hand" (Jsus has other plans rightnow. SORRY!) A grandmather who loves little Ashley and doesn'want Ashely to see that nasty Joe McPuppet whop hates JEsus so mch! Sorry GRANNY! I'm gonna do waht me and AShely want to do and don't bother asking Jesus to stop me cuz he's taking that affternoon nap.

JESUS ITINERARY
1. Sleep until noon
2.Slakc off.
C. A nap.
-- Kick it anda not care about aanything!

Sorry tha't its bad news but it's not my fault. POINT YOUR FINGERS HIGH! THE MIDDLE ONE!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?