<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, January 12, 2004

I GUess you hate God too, right Joe? Guess agian! MY BEEF IS NOT WITH HIM!

"And God so loved the world that he gave his only son..." Thank, but no THANKS!

THat's John 3:16 and it goes onto promise that if you believe in this "son" that you will not perish but have everlasing lsife! PROMISE BROKEN! Where were you, Jesus, when I crusied by the Pearly GAtes?

I was TOLD taht if I gave my life to you, you'd be weiting. WEll, I did so at age 11 Years old. AGAIN at 15 and 19 and then , like I said, with JEremy the night before I "Died'. Hey JC, I got some news for you - you just maed your father a liar, how's that feel, huH?

I do have beefs awith other peopel, not just the BIG LZY ONE, her'es a puppet play I wrot e about some "Christians" I know who teach children lies like Jesus might blow of f badminton practice to come greeta good freind like JOe!


PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild!

LAZARUS!

A VILLAGE.

The Three Wisemen bearing "gifts".

WISEMAN #1
I hate Lazarus!

SECOND WISEMAN
We have the money and the power!

WISEMAN #1
His plays are odd. We don't like his
endings. I can complain because I
have money and power and he has none!

SECOND WISEMAN
Only puppet2puppet plays are good!

WISEMAN #1
His are bad!

LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
Here comes Lazarus, hurray!

WISEMAN 3
That freak!

Here comes Lazarus with a lot of other puppets.

GOOD PEOPLE
We love you, Lazarus! Entertain us
with your words!

LAZARUS
You people rule! Here is a thought I
just had. What if God loved
EVERYONE?! I'm going to write a play
about it.

GOOD PEOPLE
Hurray, we can't wait to read it!

CRITIC
You can wait!

The critic has a rifle and shoots Joe.

CRITIC
Die, Lazarus, die!

GOOD PEOPLE
Oh God no! Lazarus is dead!

A CAVE.

WISEMAN 3
I'm overjoyed that he is dead!

SECOND WISEMAN
Now people will understand that only
puppet2puppet plays are good! We are
the best!

WISEMAN #1
Yes!

LITTLE DRUMMER BOY
Here comes Jesus!

JESUS
Rise, Lazarus, rise! You are not
"odd!" No one can kill you, cuz I live
in your ear and hear everything. I
will bring you back to life!

LAZARUS
I am alive!

CRITICS
Damn!

PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild!


THIS Was written before I SAW THE LIGHT and lookeed and looked for someone I'd been waiting to meet my whole life. Where was he? You know the answer: CHRIST NEVER SHOWED UP!

MOre later! HATRED!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?