<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

IN THE MEANTIme!@

Joe's Weak.

You seeee the docTors are always and the Soskocal works and the curt -apponted Thearapists: JOe GO! GO GO to sgREif Groupe.

SO tommorroww, JOe GOes to Grief Group. Which is shwere , apaarrently, w e Share! This should be bberry berry Interesint!

IN The MEantime! (Name of thi post!@): JOe has been thinking abou tht trip to Forest Laws to that CEmetary, 2ns to lASt Tiem good times with Ashely and how Thes e GOTHS they loved it, lOVED IT!

The Gothes THEY LOVED THIS CEMETERY! THIS pLace ON EARTH. THeir final RESTING earea! TO REST! ON EARTH!

I HAT E THES Goths now, but TO REST! ON EARTH! ON THIS VERY PALNET! What a dream. No where else oto go , no Jek=r-off waiting fer you to blow you OOF and never show up, no ide3als shattered, not to have to look bakca at EVERyone in yoru life who was aaa good Christin like you apsired to be WAS A GOOD CHRISTAIN, JOE WAS< and not to have to look at them in your little pi cture show they showyOUr ass whwen you get tHEEre for REAL and say this" Damn, Joe, you were LYed to , them good peoeple have no idea at wich this HEaven thisng is!"

I teell you that Idea is tremendously appleaing to Joe: To stay on earth for ALl time, and skp this whole Theaven thing forever. Yeah, I'll die, but couldn't I just STAyua STAY STAY here!

So HERE IS TH TE THOUGHT Of you r hero, ME, Joe! HEr is The Thought! IT is this: What if, What IF!

Joe could bbvulid himslef a TEMPL:E on this planet Earth! A temple of sosme sort. THen JOe is always hwere. And doesn't have to go tot that place whe're he's been an d knows how much it hurst. HURTS

1) Buildinag a Temple
2) Burning Shit.
3- shit- greif group.

I'll let you know bu t I voet for 1 and2!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?