<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Let's Guess Together? WHO'S GONNA MISS THE RAPTURE?

That's right, Jesus will TAKE A PASS.

My frienedd JOel who has a smarter brother named Richard wrote me an the dummy said, QUOUTE Don't worry JOe, waiting for salvation is like waiting on a pacakge in the mail. Just when you thjink i't's never cominm, Jesus shows up!"

Nice try, dummy! I wasn't even waiting, I was THERE! Iwas DEAD! I saw the light and heard the trumpets...Eneter Jesus stage left, right?! 'where is he", the stagehands whisper, the audiance waits, I'M SERIOUSLY DYING, and no show from the primadonna! Sticke up the band and turn on the houselights people cuz JESUS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

So, all of you who are think thinking that the rapturie is coming -- SUR! It's coming. And then it's hell on earth, biblical apocaplyse! And in the end Jesus comes and saves everyong! RIght? RiGHT!?

WRONG?! Jesus will be in the alley blowing doobies with the band!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?