<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

LEtTER BAG! LETTEr BAG! YO've Got MAIL!

UNholy union HA enough said!

So hgere's the letters JOe's ggeeting now, not the "God bless you and get thorugh this," or "whwere you been an how did the 'peration go?!" NOt even, "Your God's Consolation Priz", which I sent to myself! Joe McP to Joe Mcp can you dig it at all!

D First from the dummy: Jol writes "Hey Joe it's Joel and We miss you at Paryer grop HEY JOEL, Listne to Richard J for once and shut up your brother is smaritn than you. Can you spell disappoinamt well I cannot cuz I am esperimenting with drugs right now and Im gonna take tha picture of you at biBLE camp later and put it up to a torned up pictre of Jesus "booring and lam' Christ and mak lik e you ar kissing him which is waht you want, don't you? listen up Dummy?

Thenn Dear odl JOhjn: John you sent me that message in your msagic and in yrou dreama nd that music you write and I dsiagree. The membory I haveof that night is deiffernet. I ALWAYS LOVEDF JESUS BEFORE! Now you knwow EXacltly how I feel about that guy (see the title above for refresher, cuz he did not Show up, so much for love!@"

BLah ablah: SIster (soory but Jc is a couch -potrato), MRs. McPuppet (sorry mom but Jesus suck the bong long and hard) Litltle JOey, man I wish I had the words sonnnn

Fianally! Richard J!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Quote in entireety: Keep it up JOe! Christ aisn't on eath and cannot kill you. ONl.y we of eathrly form can do that."

I will keep it up, Richard! I will keep i t up until Chist shows up!

HINT TO YOU PLAYIN aat HOME: (Don't hold your breath!)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?