<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, January 25, 2004

LOEVE LOVE QWILL TEAR US APaRT AGAIN!

First time for JOE to hear this sonG.

FIrst Time for JOe to be in a hottub. 2nd Time Joe's heart broken!

1) Jewsus No-show!
2) Ahshely

I repeat REPART! How can you HAT JE SUS an dnot believ in him?!

I'm sure jOe is not the first MAn to jugglehead susch problems. ALL The great Thinkikers, all of them must have thought thtought about this anad many other BIg problpems! BUT

BUT WHERE AR THYE NOW?

Tha'ts right! WHer?E Joe Was and Will bE: IN HAEVEN geettting dissed by The Son, Callaing and calling, and no answer (Hart To HART is on, REPEATS!) an d fianally star 69 on e,veryon just in case it THE SOn caslled, but never is: HOw's the notes' goign GEnuises? GEat any fresh data from the SON, no, well, don't worry you got a ETERNIty to fail! CUz he''ll never show up!

JOe alone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?