<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, January 09, 2004

STILL GUESSING? I WAS A CHRISTIAN!

LIke I said, I wrote plays for Chilrfdren at the Chruch. I wrote PUPPET PLAYS and here's one:

PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild!

THE PRODIGAL SON!

TOM
Honey, I'm home from the factory!

SARAH
I'm pregnant, Tom!

TOM
Oh no! I mean, oh yes!

RING RING!

PHONE MACHINE
Tom, it's your father. Please come
home. I forgive you. BEEP!

TOM
That jerk!

SARAH
Tom, what about the baby?!

TOM
I hate my father!

SARAH
The baby!!!

TOM
Let's go.

A PLANE FLIES!

TOM
Here we are in Colorado.

TOM'S BROTHER
Tom? Sarah? Dad's waiting.

TOM
Let's go!

FATHER'S PLACE.

FATHER
Tom, Sarah, welcome!

TOM
Whatever!

SARAH
Hi Tom's Father!

FATHER
Let me get you a chair, Tom. And
Sarah, you are pregnant, here is a
soft cushion to sleep on. I love you
both.

SARAH
Thank you.

TOM
You suck, dad!

TOM'S BROTHER
Time for bed.

A BEDROOM.

SARAH
Your father is nice. He wants to help
with the baby.

TOM
I don't trust him.

They hear singing.

SARAH
What's that?

TOM
Let's investigate!

A CHURCH.

CHOIR
SINGING -- Let us praise His Name! He
is the Lord Above! He helps us to be
ourselves!

SARAH
See, Tom, it's wonderful. Your father
is a great man.

TOM
I can't believe it...

SARAH
Hey, Choir! Thank you for singing
about God and Jesus!

CHOIR
"Singing about God and Jesus?" We are
singing about Tom's father! We are a
cult and believe that Tom's father is
God!

TOM
I knew it!

FATHER
I'm going to kill you!!!!

SARAH
Look out, Tom, he has an axe!

FATHER
Die, die, die, die!

PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild! PuppetZ Wild!


Thank you thank you! And this was indeed a good play and I wrote manby more and I will share then with you. but it didn't mattter did it whan I was dead-- no!

YES: I saw the light./
NO: I did not see Jsus!
WhY: BECAUSE HE NEVER SHOWED UP!

Now you you know why Iam angry!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?