<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, January 29, 2004

WA(IT! UPDATE U{PDATE!@! (The Temple idea )Jus now!
Susmthing happened iN the last 10 minutes!

Do you bleieeve in Mearacle? NO! (Joe Sxez: No)

Are prayers answere3ed? Well , if you htink talking to Jewsus on a a staackiy Phone wile He's "surfin the" net for Psicutres of the AiSIAN guy on Starr Trek is a Prayar! (BTW: He's Gya: I mean, the Asiana GY AND Jesus CHRIS YOUR SACVIOR BOTH ar Gay)

He're s happened; Got an ANSWER, ANSWER: HERE IT IS: Form the last remaninin HeRO on this planat: RICHARD J!

RICXHARD J!!!

Email inentriety: "YOu are a FueL! Keep TYhis Up and you will gEt Wha you Deserve."

JOe needeed that FUel! And now He wil finda a way to burn HimSELF a TEMPLE!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?