<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Who WHO WHO WHOS WHO DOES JOE TALK TO NOW?

Maybe yo belve it by now, TYHat JOe used to Dro[p toa a knee everyNIGht frotm agae 3 to age 19 uthil the Tumror inm my brain itGot too big and Tenh JErmey would kneelf from me by bthe hsospital bed and we woudl pray togethear and that.

Whwo Did Joe talk toJOe? Well JOe and Jesus and GOd.

WHo DoeS JOE TALK TO NOW?

Well 1) JEsus is out! Emptyr prayers aheded that way! IK'll be Yakaking and he''bll be tryiang to cue up DArak Sid eof the MOoon with Wisarad of OZ or soring thru his GRaateful DAead cassseette coolleciton "O(h Man, THis won's got Dark SATar Nearly forogot! HES" OUT!

2) God (-providees th e coucha nd the tatpe deck for said LOSEr SON ans perhpaps the pot and the papers NO!

3) TYr a a new releigion JOE?! GO HIndu or Something.. I"M no gayha man in a hat or am a I a hhaapy bum at he air port!!!!
5) ASHELWY akaka GOth.

No! I'm a lone.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?