<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, January 26, 2004

WHY LISten TO JOe THEN!?!X

Cux he're's why: When you die you wil go to WHERE?

Mostl Likeley Heaven from What Joe hasw observed FRIST haND of the current MIsMANAGMENT!

Ands how will that be like? What like HARD will IT SUCK?

PREEETY BAD is my guees and I've bEen There have YOU ALL?

Preview for you all A CARTOON from my buddy HA! -------- Jack T. Chick: Called:

Somebody Goofed!

Now, just at the end of the SHOW OF THE CARTOOn, substitute the falames of Hell for puffy clouds and Gold for Heaven, and when the "good Guy" pulls the mask off THINK of Jesuss instead, and figure taht is the last time you're gonnnna see That face foR ALL OF ETERNITY!

Chew on that!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?