<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

GUESS WQHAT? GAy PEOPLE AHVE SEX TOO!

Rented aanother video and WOW eyeopeneir!

Sure Joe has sbeen toold ofver and over about sin of homosexualis and HOmotossexulity. A Sin!@ But I never new it was SEX! (aslo a sin someimtes, convufrsing)

Anyway - if you would liikee some of fthe detail aon how eXacTLY THIS WORKS you can ep-mail me a nd I will do my best tto explain. IT's fascicanint stuff.

joemcpuppet@yahoo.com.

(no Jesus freaks and ABASOLUTELY NO JESUS wrriting me -- figure it out uRSELF "CHRIST"!)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?