<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I TOOK A SHIT THAT LOOKES LIKE JESUS CHRIST!

OK if i were HIndud, it'd look like BUdha, if I wer a JEw, it's ABe ra H!am, and Muhmaden, fuck you ttoo!

Joe JOE thinks ans THINKS: and what is the answer:

Here is a thought: Joe sitsss down on the towliet and take s the bibbbest poop of his life; Joe lifts the left HTE LEFT leg LEG and looks down, whwt does he seee: A OOP!

A POOP That may or may not rememble his forMRE Lordd and SAvior hOW the Hell wolud he nokw if Jesus look LIke that poop Cux Jesus was prorbably on his own titilte trhrone pisssina gng groanning and birhting a Jesus Jr.

AND look ing at prorno while doing so: (the pissing and ppoioping and lloing at poring).

WHAT"sd THE POINT: THe point is TUNE IN TOMMORROOOOW: CUZ JOE sits in his littl room hatching ideas and makin plan s and TOMOOROWQ: JOE begins:

THE SECEND HALF OF THE TRIANGLE OF the TEMPle OF JOe; Get it; First half done (Secret!)

Stop readign this stop reading thsithi sotn I wil do it!

Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?