<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, February 26, 2004

I'm HIGH!\

Anasd not on laife, Revereend DAllas! I"m high on a misxture of couffghing surup and whipping cream --fi if you fufcx with the cap jus right you can get sosme of a ir out of it and whoW!!!
I leraned abou tthis slittle combitination from my neew rfrriend Mattweh. I kicked Mattehw in the head last night!

I was hapapy and high off of "PAssion OF CHRIST" so happy and gleeful and Matthwe was siitting on the sidwalk oustside the theatre and I thought, m"AN it woul ve fun to kick him in th ehead, jus like in that movie, kicking Jesus and whippin g hitm, but NO ONE KICKED HIM IN THE HEAD!" So I just wailed on him!

Matttrw is waek an d poor , jus like Jesus said help him, so I jUST WAILED ON HIM!

Then his head hurt alot and I felt real goodd an d real bad at ssme time (NOT LIKE in some Chrisitain story, regret and sorry and not GREIF" but ) I felt like

WWHATEVER! Matthew and I are now friends. He just lft after teachin me the new trick with the couff surup and the Whip Cream!

I'm HIGH!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?