<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, February 05, 2004

LET"s GET TECHNICAL!

JOe has been in ahostipal and knowas about Docctors, so:

A SUiCIde Attemp is usually Two Thigs:

1_) is a re rlease from a pain aand on to a beetter place
: Well, c'mon, where' Im Goiing IS GOING TO SUCK! ADJd I KNOW it, I" ve been there, have no planas to get babck quick! No, This s reason i s out!

2 - A CRY FRO Heelp! JoE SEZ: OTO WHO!? TO myu Savior Jesussu Christ!?! I'm gtggonna ask him for HLPE?! He wwas ordering hiss second copy of BEACHS on Amaazon dod com whilwe Joe was whwistling DIxie at the Pearly Gatets - (JC the Suck Savior needs s that ssecond copy jus t in case, you knww the firs t one break and he NEEDS to see it sssoo bad , sos the PROTECTION COPY to poop in the VCER and WHEW! CRISSIS Avereted

and alla the time JO is humming aand waiting, thrinking about handshak vesus hug , wowndering about the beard (did he keeep it?0) all the quewstiosns like " is JOel reallly gay awwnd willhe mak e it up her, and wha't's with the message about not playaing iwth Star waRs no more, and hey, I " odn't understand this or that fucking bible passage you fuck wannan explain bnuvbgt no shos NO SHOW

SO I ASK YOU, how does JOe ask for HELP there, llllet along CRY!

It's alal bullshit.. Taht's why.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?