<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

"SACRIFICE"

OnE WORD

"SACRIFICE"

Let us not forrrget that Jesus ha d his s DAy! I meaan< I wil neeever degrade that!

Let's llook at it: a Heaveenly beeing, unlike you and me, borrrn to heaven, He's GOD' S SON! Born in Heavean? SUre. Born tot h the most Perfectr Father of alll time? Sure.

Priveledged! Sometimes people say" Oh, the Son of the Man.' Like th e kid who grw up with a reich and powerful dude as the Father. How about this: "The Son of GOD!" That's rich, and privledged and down right spoiled!

EXCEPT! This son does't join Peac Corp or ccC before running back to daddy to run the Shssoe Factory, NO! This Son, this Fortunate Son, he dosn'te rebel ata alll!

Dad says: Son, go to Earth, iit's par to f my plan. You wiwiw l go thterer and be strripped of all thiis mellow times and you will eat shit and get fuc ked and die hard. Okay?

Jesus: Okay!

(Yep, satrting to hate him again, but wait..._)

Jesus goes and yes at first it's a party evereey one is annointing him an d old men in temples thtitnk he is the best and ssmartest THEN people lov ehim and a a foollow him (I HAVEE NEW INSTIGHT THIS IS A TOTAL BUMMER FOR THE JESUS, CUZ HE WOULD RATHER BEE SAPACING OUT A TTHE TUBE) so props to the J-man for that! And he kicks aaas s at the Temple kicks shit around, alot to like here.

then he dies. All weeak like, but makes it work.
Cuz he comes back -- not dead at all. And could have kicked some assserisou ass here, UNDEAD JESUS vs. ROMAns- Guess WhOO WINS - NOT THE ROMANS< FUCKER!

But just saysss HEy, I'm Back, see ya in Heavane.

Then WHOOSH! upstairs. Dad: Nice job, IMPOERtant JOb, noww res t (THIS PART IS ALL GUEESSING CUZ I NEVCER MET THE FUCKER EVEN THOUGH I WAS PROMESIED PROMISED THA THE"D BE THER< NO SHOw!)

And Jesus thinks "I did a a wonderful thing For Mankid" and sink sink sinks sssssinkd sinks into the couch!

NEVER TO GET up!


What have done for me lately, Richard J!T
the only scacrfice is to leavea you r hands alone wiwwhth a harlot! ASHELQY!

"sACRrifice!" That word came frrom your e-mail. Here'ss your word for the day (an d I'n not unlike Jesuss in the Temple kcicking ass ssense, not thte forgiving rasis your from dead CUZ TGhat" NOT going to happen, RIchard j!!!!! Learrn this word "Veageance!"
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?