<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, February 09, 2004

TEHCHINAL DIFFICALUTIES~!

Who wants s to Stop Joe? Is it JEsus? (Too stoneed) The Govrnt? (on my side) Satan? (on JOe's sisde). JOel is s of curse tryint to reach out tot "bring back" Joe e to the fold, to Jeusus lOVe, well, Joe is Better than that No2w!

So who?!

SOMEONE. QWUESTION MARK. And mark that AS A MSyter!Y!

Who LOOOOOVES JOE: THA't's Joe Micpuppet! And

THIS Letter from RIchard J: Iin enetirety:

"Joe. Are you familiar with TARGET? I remember when I was growing up in
Minnesota, people used to shoot holes in the TARGET sign. I always
thought to myself, "Why TARGET a sign, when you can TARGET those who work
against the Lord?" You have a chance to redeem yourself...maybe.

Richard J.

P.S.: Joel can't help you.
"


Abou t that PS, Richard Ja- well NO SHIT! Thats sossmeithign that Two Warrior s susch as Ourcselves konw for sure. He Joeel is cute, he has littl blond curls and sings litke a little angle, he is devotted to churhc, he titthes 20 percent which is twice what pastor billy bu k fuck wants and he kisss s his moomy goodntight everythingt, he is st the little golden speecial boy, but

YOUA N D ME RICHAR! WE is scarrred bny Chrsit! Come see th scars I accumulated a daily!

Quwesitong? Why a 87 Civic?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?