<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, February 06, 2004

UNFORGIVEN!!!

THee no shit GRRreattest Son g of al TIME! REPEAT: The greattest Song of All TIME! BY a a band called MEtalicA!

YOu must cheeck it out! I heard it toda ay at the music sotre and boughht it AND the movie they Made oUt of the Song!

I'm ttelling you I likeeed this song so much I maede the purchase of the MOvie They made out of the song which i s also enttitled "UNfforgivn>" Gonna go wathc it now. YES, Bandadages hurt, YES, Stomach pump not fun, but I"M learining about music and movies andn sever the ehad off RIcjhard J, Ashely and THREOW JESUS IN THERE too!

"And they call me Unforhgivne..." IT's my story. I Hope the movie don't ssuck too bad! TUNE IN TOMOoOROW
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?