<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, March 12, 2004

DID YOU EVER HAVE A PUPPUT!@
THat always fallowd you around?

Here's the lirics from RIVER DEAAP MOUTNATIN HIGH BY TINA TURNER:

"When you wer ea young boy, did you have a pupppy that always followd you around
I want to be as FAITHFDUL as that Puppppy, you knooow I"l always bbe around!"


RIVER DDEPMOUNTAIN HIGH! I thougght it was PUPPET! 1

I wasted my life on puppets!

And I weated my life on JSus!

And I wasteed my life on QAshely!@

And I wasted my entire life on E.G! WEho just fuckingh lefyt wihtut a Explanatiaon or antyihing.

TYis one hurst the most!
BUILD THE TEMPLE!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?