<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, March 25, 2004

DON"T WAANT TO TALK ABOUT I T!

So LOUD ritght now! Hear everytthing! Losser in #11 singging along to WhateVEr CD DVD IMAX: "I Bin to the EDGE and there i stood and lookkked down blah blah"
See you there, fuker! What eedge loooked where? let's go - you lose eeither wy the coin toss.SURE OF IT!

MUS T MOVE! not just 11, its also thos losers from the HOspital! Fuccking Jeremy! I am not Go d Or of God! I am a devvout hater of all things god with a few brand new stictches in my damn hea d and a reneweed Hatred for the Man?GODChild aka Special Boy who 1) missed me at the aGATES 2) Failed to even COURTESY FLUSH this time and SPREAD LIES

GET IT THROUTH YOUR F HEADS! I CAN NOT DO ANY THING FOR YOU;

but wait

my new hearing Hears:

I hear a distttant ridder comin

the challnger bein chased by th bIg blue meanies on wheels --the vicious traffic swuad cars R aFFer our lone driver: the last AMEerican HErro, electric sSINTAR, the demi-god -- the super driver of the goldn west! Two nasty Nazi cars aRre close bhind the beatuautiful LONE driver. The police cars are getting closer-closer...::: CLOSer to ourRR sOUL HERro in his sOULmobile- Yeah baby! They bout ta strike, They gonna get him, SMASH! RAPE! The last beaETiful free soul oon this planet.

Come and ssset me gb freee you soul-bbbrother. I am the SUPER SOUL! I will guid you in !

Speicail plans for that fuck,huH?

Gotcha!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?