<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, March 07, 2004

I BROke A PROMEISE THIS TIME!

And THIS TIME: I GOT A A WONDERFUL THING BACK!

Yes,I Joe Mcpuppet declare that I was 1) weak) 2 went back to every sho2wing of the Passions OF the Crhist from Noooon to Midnight and yes yes syes KICKED 3) the shit out of the first second an dthrird Homless man I could find. But NUMBER FOUR:

NUMBER FORU is my new friend E>G. That’s what I can undersantd his name to be: is EG. It’s shor t for something but

I TESTIFY THAT I AM NO LONGER THE SOLLLE AUTHER OF THIS POSitTING cux EG NOW WRITES WITH ME For awa SWLONG AS HE WILL STAY here:

Here’s EG:

Hello. My name is Jack Grey. Joe McCain continues to call me E.G. Which is not my name or my initials, but it’s just fine with me. He offers me a warm place to sleep tonight, and a chance to touch a keyboard for the first time in a long time. If I’m lucky, I will take a shower tommorrowGODdeqam right yYOU can SHitttt hin the Shwoer!

It seems that I will be able to take that shower.

Signing off for Joe and me Jack.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?