<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, March 08, 2004

Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?


HEY I TOLD YOU I HAD GGGOOD SENSE

E.G Is stil l here an I am that tt mcuh cllser t o the TEMPLE wiht my work todayu. LEt me tll you abou the TEMPLE: IT WILL BURN!
a
and I didntot deltee anything that EG WRITSES:

Enough, leett me say hell o to EG and let him Talk: YOU HAVE NVER HEARD TALk LIKE THIS! HE IS BARRABAS! HE IS MY NEW FRIEND!

Her'es's EG..:

Okay Joe I AM BARRABUS

The crowd asked for a Sacrifice that day. They could have released Jesus Christ and spared him the pain of the long walk up to Calvary hill and his horrible execution there.

But instead they released a horrible misshapen monster. ME!

I am not literally that man. I am me. Jack Grey, Jakob Gradus, Jeremy Glassner. I go by many names. But in this little pit with the brand new computer, I am known as E.G.

My host, Joe, says "go to it". He says “spread your message.” He shows me his web page, he shows me all the hateful writing he sends to the Pope, to every local minister he can find an address for, his love letters to Mel Gibson.

And he asks me to repeat the story that made him love me in that alley two days ago. After he beat me so badly that I almost wished I was dead. Almost.

He thinks my ideas are important. That they could form the beginning of a “new world religion.” And he says the government is “on my side.”

Read this Joe. Read it and kick me out of your home. I will not take a thing. I have no use for this, it will not spare me the horror that you feel entitled to.

Kick me out, or I will tell that same old story, just for your sake.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?