<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, March 29, 2004

JEN JENNIFER KKEEPS CALLING!

Blue eyed an dpretty so pretty and she calle d Joe. Called Joe!!! She eeehghg!...

Eever trry typinng wit a n eyee full of puss? IN a soggy basement formerly inhapbited by soomeone you uised to beat up regurealy and loved?

It's wwwierd down her: E.G. has picctures of the kid the son who dieeed I guess hope HE's IN HELL not that other awful place. Al.so som e preety neat stuff for a bum. Technical stufff and diaagrams!

An d I dragged the dam computer through the crowwed yelling' "Where is Joe?! I mus t meeet Joe! I'm blind see my bandages see my eys so red I coulld cry fo r a million years"! and they bouggght it, pushed me aside, alosmot borke preccious compueter.

Se t it up. E.G Says ETHERNET all the time in my ear. Well guess wha t all his fiddiling back there at the place fiddiling wiht my V CR (worked betttter) DVD( alos better also gone now to fucking mob of leper s and dead men) an d NOW compueter work SOOOOO WELL! WOO W! Magic:

Starbucks upstairs. Gave Jeremy my number :"the pay phone, Jeremy, but please don't call" He say messages. I hang tthe fuck up. WHY?

Some freaky kid up stairs shows his pimplly face down in my basement door KNOCK KNOCK!(ME: "Who the fug are you? You blind too, I'm out of healing game?" KID SAY: Ed Grover (who?) weas always so goog to us, he fixed our omputer system for freee, wheere he at, and if you a fridn, here are allthese mesasages:"

Something (PUSS EYES) "Detective SomeShit and missing persons whatever' and some shit aobut "Bishpop Someshit syaing Edward Grover (who?) is not a ministerrr no more(fuck 'em both and I'm sure E.G. get a grand old laugh aabout misdirrected mail where ever his sorry ass is and I kick it (his ass) in happy memeory of happiere times!

Bbut for JOE: message

SO Jen Jennifer the girl with the preety eys thoese clear blue eyes, she from Chruch school, Joe had always the cruxh on, so pure an d blue blue eys -- is calling: She in love? With WHO?

" Bad boy JOe?" or "I hear you touch peole and make them well you are like Him!"

Havenot spoke but which which WHICH do I want/?!???????!

wnt to fuck her, but no t if I'm the Chosen one! That curse. I want to fuck her but not if I"m the OH SHI! SHe never understand the level of hatred for the mother fucker and all my work with MEL!

I don't know anything an I am hounde3d from place to place. And this!!! A boner to boot!@

HEAL YOURSELVES!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?