<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, March 18, 2004

JOE AASSKS DANGEROUS QUESTIONS:

Do Animals have souls an d meet us in Heaven?

Doeas any body UP THERE really give a shit What we do on earth (like good or bad) ass long as we say”ILOVE YOU SPECIAL BOY!” at the end?

sINCE the SPECIAL book about the SPECIAL boy says IN THE LAST CHAPERTER that worl will end soon – does this mean we should shit on it an d plunder it and all that shit? I mean, That’s Joe’s plan and why isn’t that Un-Christian!

I mean I HATE CHRISTIAANAS! I HATE ME AND I AM ONE (irreversible. JC holds a special place in heaven for Joe – at the end of the line o f greeters

Case in point: The end is coming for some Hobo som tramp som e jerk on the side o f a highway. Joe is theree. Joe say: ALL EVIL INTENT: JOE SAY:

“Deny him three time s and calling 911 (BTW, Joe has a cellphone now! E-mail me an I Might give number it to you……..Maybe)

And drifter say: “Lor , I except you as my lor and savor please take meMatthew as a friend to heven!”

HE goes? This loser?

And What if Joe is helpl him finish those words, l9ike he’s mublimg and chokcing and Joe helps? Filling in words and stuff. Does that CXOUNT!?!

Dude, Make the rules a lttle easier!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?