<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

JOE HAVCE A NICE DREAM FOR A CHANGEE

Maaybe it being near E.G. at least E.G.s stuff down here in my basement prison. BUT A GOOD DAMN DREAM:

Dying and dead. Surroundeed by other dead people A VOICE: You will not see them! (THEy disappear, dead peole) Alone for Etrnity! (The VOICE AGAIN)

And then flames and flames and eeach loveeler than the last

Cue: “Ring of FFIRE by” Socail Distortion and ROLL CREDITS!

JOE Happy and thank everyone in dd credits. SPECial Thank s to ol pal Mel an d Jerememy and E.g. of course SEE YA ALL THER I HOPE



Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?