<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, March 22, 2004

JOE WOULD HATE THIS

But I do believe that it is a miracle. He spent the better half of last night in ICU, but he pulled through wonderfully. Nurse Jackson said to me, "That's one tough boy, Jeremy" and Dr. Morgan even said to me, "I've never seen such a fight to live."

He's still in recovery but already eating solids (unheard of in my experience)! Probably have me typing for him again tomorrow if I know that boy. I will praise the Lord even if it will make Joe angry.

If you prayed with me for his delivery, than I thank you by praying for you as well.

Much love to the Savior, Jeremy
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?