<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, March 05, 2004

MORE of MY HYURMOURS SIDE!

JOee is funny. Yes ss hee is seerious about Hatting Jesus Christ and tellint the world hwha t a loser they have eleceted as thir SAvior!@

But whene joje LEt's his hair dnow as they say, well Joe is goddamn (And I Do me GOD DAMN!) funny!

EXAMPLE: In GRoup today: Some nut whow allways sits nex tot Joe, no maatter wher e Joe sists, this nut is going on ana d on about htis current obsssion, someething about some over nut named Greenspaan and some plot and some let down and some shit about some shit and blah an d on and blah an d on!

Finally, he finissh an d there is silence. Befroae and yone can speak:

Joe say: "I'm gladd we cleared that up!"

Se, SEee?! God DAMN Joe funny!

Still hat the lord, thoughh!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?