<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, March 26, 2004

MOVING!

It's a jooke!
The amounnt of peopple out there! Dayu and Night and with my LOUDNESS TURNED UP it hursts! How to mask my face-my shaved heed and all the stittchexs--a ROBE? FUCK THAT! THen they really thinik...

YOu see these idiots and I count a hundre from my window (who knows how many in the lobby, the stairs, the elevator : JOe must maneauver these stairs or elevarot, or through the lobby somhow if ESCAPE). All Here for a JOKE! Whichi is JC SUPPERSUCK"s Joke on JOe?

Can't fifgure that out with TIME for leaving. I have a copmpuer, peopole! HEAVY And a NEW TV and Video Cassetter RECORDER! All gone? Sleep in EG's old place undeeer bridge? How about the peeople JO hurt and wants to hurt again? They happy to see ol Jo in EG's Old place undddder the brigde?

Or wait? HATE THIS! All this lovin
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?