<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

SCARY

Joe lookinng through E.G's shsit! Scary. LIsts of nsames (all dead recent), list of peoplee that Joe thinks are not still around. List of names like Joe,with swuiggle mark-- and Stephanie and Julien and Chip or Charles and Rober O. Who/what Kille4r?

Conclusions:
1) E.g. Hate lord a lot.
2) Not as much as JOE> JOE KEEPS NO LIISTS. JOE on OWn MIssion
C) What's with the ddiagrams? E/G Workin on OWN TEMPLE. Where his ass when need kicccking by JOE?
%_) Scary.

BUT LET JOE SAY THIS: ALL DEATH SA RE TRAGIC AND BELIEVE THIS PROMISE FROM JOE: If not spared etarnal blow-foff by sucker Savior, I will take this up with MANAGEMENT!@ HE (GoD ) is blowing it by taking all the goooood people. I think

Eyees hurt less thanks for asking fUUCKER!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?