<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

SOUNDS TOO GOODD TO BE TERU!

A Cal this morning on the new hpone. "We need you to hllep us ttell the world that Chris t sucks th bong long and hard an nd has call-0screening incase Peter paul Luke or JOhn wanna call up and esee abou ta hang, cuz they keeptry8ing to relive the gooddd times an this gts in the way of the Dr Who Maratahon of rhte slsacker King, the Son of man!"

ITe was A DRAEM!
Ha aha. Don'r forget abnout that famous JOe Mccpuppet sense of hUMOR~!

Get ya aevery time!

Bsiseds the govnernement is payimg me to DO JUS T THAT!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?