<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

CONTACT FROM OTHER JOE!

Goes like this: Get out!

I am out of f fthis tfucing place!!! didin't even need th e push from OTHER Joe!

Damn creepy round here. Phon ringing up in Starbucks like every 15 minuts. Pimply say no problem-but LIeS! Is it Blacks / is it Elliot Garner -whoever?! MUST MOVE and Joe OTher say GO!

Other thing OJoe say is"don't forget the plans" WAY ahead of you, fucker JOe O, I packed all that shit and the computer shit, t he maps and diagrams and all that stuff that EG left behind (picturs of his dead kid I Burnt, surry EG, givving me a headache)!

So already packed up when Other J9oe say "Go" and "tak the stuff for the Monument"

It's a Temple and I'm gone. This computer stay here. I grabbed a closet full of cash --
which would be a last minute DIscovery - no thanks to OJ or JC or TS (Tyhe Satan - I'm off your boat at this point).

Rush ed and gons. Joe out but with a purpose!

Your hero on run

Never felt better. You wanted this shit JESUS. HERE IT COME!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?