<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, April 29, 2004

JOE COCK NUMBER TWO!

Betrayal conttninue fore poor homeless Joe turned away from Ashleey last nigt. Now second betrayal:

Why care? Well

Let us not forget that Jewsus Chwist His Wittle Self said: “Oh Peter petter You will betway my self…

X-Amount of Times before Cock crow.”

Jesus guessing said some? number (REMMBER, AT THIS POINT Jesus KICKED TO SHIT by the Council and Reincarnated-Mel and Reincarnated-Joe):

So L’il Jesus Head throbbing (special my kick there) take a guess:
Later they say 3. All the liars and Re-Inventors of Jesus wish him to be Smater and Cooler than Joe.

BACK TO STORY: Peter no less than the ROCK said: NO SHIT! (Warning: not in bible, in Joe’s Head and in Truth) Peter, who is sick of bitchin and Whinin Son OF God, WHO WAS MOCKED BY JC FOR TRYING TO CORSS WATER HISSELF (and Jesus laugheeed-so human) –

I PRESENT:

PETER

Peter: “Suck it, Jesus. Yeah, I GLADLY say this:

DON”T KNOW YOU

DON’T KNOW You

DON”t KNOW YOU!”

COCK-a DOoble-DOO!

Pimply down (“you shouldn’t be here”)

@will Richard J. deny me tooo?
Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?