<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, April 29, 2004

JOE ON RUN!

So little knodwledge to work from in time of crisis:
all I got to work with is bible shit SOOOOOO:

SO:

If betrayed once DOES TWO MORE FOLLOW?

LIke Jesus SUcker Messiah had to do: Betrayued THREE TIMES:

Here's ONE:(at least)
AKA: At Ashelye's door: "can Joe come in?" "No way, Wiccan this and that = no meat, Vegan, etc." "JOe in trouble!" It is Raining people, Joe is with hair wet plattster on head, holding all belonging except those in littl e river hiding spot outside - THIS IS JOE in FRONT OF ASHELY begging: "I am Joe, you know me, look at me, rain ruining all the plans for Temple -- not just my temple, but EG and his dead son."

I admit I pretneded CARE for dead son. (I don't need preeteend CARE- I hate litle fuck and set fire to all pix before leave - maybe not good plan?)

But this woman, this ASHELEY who shared her special place and her pussy and SPECIAL PLACXE (which is foreset LAWN):

"NO. Go. Joe."

Over and over running through head. theise words. No go Joe. Catchy.

$Five dollars an hour in INternet
Cafe. I post this and they kick me out. Wher to now? HuH?

And Am I RIGHT? IS THIS JUST 1 of 3?

CockaDooDLE DOOOOOO!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?