<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, April 22, 2004

KILL BILL?! KILL JESUS OKaay!

A soooo angry! @What a rip-oof! This no where near as fun as Passioo n of Christ!

NOTE TO Quentin Taraaatinowaherver: 1) have a point 2) lotts of blood is good but not if yo u don't HATE The person it happening to, aka JESUS 3) sorta cartoonish for my liking , see POTC bny my pal Mel G for pointers (like, an immense4 amount of blood can coume out fof on e person, but give it time m y friend give it lots and lots of time...

and HEY the"bad guys" who inflicted the pain were sor t of anonymous ad losers -- make them HEROES Q.T. maek the pain the inflct on the "WINNER" a TRIUMPH! LET HIM HAVE IT!

Joe not give up on you cuz you got some blood lust in you, but not too much, listEN TO JOE AN DLEARN: KILL THE CHIRST KILL THE CHRIST AND SUFFER AND SUFFER you anc make a biiililon like mAH PAL MEL G!

Boooooooring.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?