<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

"TOUCHY SUBJECt!"

FROM MAIL:"Joe Gets Mail:" THIS one: "Dear Joe, dont tatke this the wrrong way, but as im passioned as you ssseem to be you hav to unnderstand that you ar hittin on some pretty Touchy Subject!"

Wellllll...reeally! OH MY! I'm shocked annd surpriesed and pain t my grandmother pink and puprpple! You mean to ttell me that Jessus Christ Denied Me twice and the cockain't crowed yet is a BIG FUCKING shoCK TO YOU! Dear Dr. Hensley, I deal with Dujmmies like you everyday. JOE ADVCISE: Shut mouth. Open Eyes.

MORE MAIL: "JOE Get mail"! : >I guess I have a different perspective. When I saw the movie, I was
>stunned. I walked away thinking, "Wow, I sure am a wimp when it comes
to
>personal suffering. I hardly am willing to give God my time, not to
>mention my life. I get offended when people say unkind things to me.
>Jesus took words, abuse, and death on a cross and was forgiving to the
>end." Probably the most powerful scene was when the thief on the
cross
>said to the Pharisee who pushed to get him crucified, "He's praying
for
>you..."

JOE ANSWER: YEs, Muckus, you ARE a wimp and you miiissed point of movie -- being this: KICK THE THEIF TOO and KICK HIM HARD HARD HARD TIL BLEEDING and I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nightly.

Later in same ee-mail: Soem e shit about MAH BUDDY MEL geetting shit from somee reviewer about the violience in film. Muckus write: "Did she see the Kill Bill Movies?"
JOE knows whwat he doin gthis weekend: seeing Kill Bill MOVies.

Want TRUTH? Want Shit MIXEED WITH Turth? WQANT PLANS for the TEMPLE? (COMING soon!)

Go for it: joemcpuppet@yahoo.com


Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?