<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, May 30, 2004

DIckWADS>! SUPERSTAR!?

ALL THS SAME:


Hangigng out all nigh (so they stold m3e tha thisx ugy had th e healing touch could toucha nd heal!@GHEAL!) *I m gonna KIL L HIM!]

Well, we are friends now.

But BEFORE Joe is OUTDSIEDE HE IS WAITING AND WAITING FOR Healer Surpreme. Unsure if kililng him for fun or fun or for Jesus-mokckery or for buildinfg OF TEMPLE! THAT"S IT!

HEaler out: blah-blah to the folk who love him (Joe waits) and blah-blah to the chrois of antgels(HJoe waits) and blah-blah and touches me (Joe with the gun) TOUCHES MY ARM (Gun that Richard J ga ve)

Insitead, back At E. G. "s PLac with GUY and LOOOOONG TALK
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?