<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

AS PROMISED _ WORDS FROM RICHASRD JAY _ LAST AMERICAN WARRIOR
HE ha s been protecor of all me from never land on and even now. and never kew it: BUT NOW HE SPEAKS>

Reverand Dallas and Demon. Difference=None. Rev. Dallas =parts. Just the pulsating
flesh of another demon. Demon. Looks alive. Looks christian. IS
christian. Therefore=false. Therefore=trickery. Therefore=parts. Parts is
parts, my friend. At first I was skeptical at your vision. Joe
McPuppet=TRUTH. JOE MCPUPPET EQUALS TRUTH. Dallas = Demon Parts. Let's rock.

RJC
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?