<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, June 21, 2004

FUCK YOu BRian EPTSTEIN!

Joe can seleep at work place now. at night.
BAD: 3 otyher dudes and no langguage togeehether no, I cant understnd them MORE BAD: FUMES!

GOOD: TV: TV has cabal and ther is sotry of Beatles (neve r knew, Joe never knew - jus Rock an roll Sinner tuaght to JOe): and Brian Eptstien discovers Beatls.

DisCOVERY NUBmber #1: Beatles suck!@ boring!@ not talking about MY lif or anyonejust self

DISCOVER y NU #2: is this: whitout Brian Epsn then no Bealtles:

CONcluclison: WITHOUT JJOHN THE FUCKIN BAPTIST NO JESUS!!!!!

so fuck you JOhn and fuck you Brian and fuck Ringo too (Cute? NO!)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?