<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

JOE GETSs MAIL

And it g
oes an it goes

"""I feel sorry for u dude. ull understand one day, but it may be too late. i hope not. i dont know what to say to you, but maybe you should see what makes other people so sure before you go making rash judgements. you never know, it could be true...
or do u think the earth and our amazing intricate bodies just magically fell into place on accident? :/"

ANSWER: JOE BELIEVES! You misse dth fucking point. JOe believe more than anyone in Jesus Christ, in Heaven, in God created everything. "You never know, it could be true.." IT IS TRUE! GOD EXISTS. HEAVEN EXISXZTS! JESUS CHRIST EXISTS AND IS THE BIGGEST DICK EVER EVER!

"It could be true" JOE HAS SEEN IT! It's true! IT JUST SUCKS BIG OLD DONKNEY DICKS CUXZ IT SUCKS AN D IT SUCK ANS JEUSUS SUCKS ON TH BONG ALL DAY LONG

"Rash JUDGEMENT" I"VE SEEN THE PEARLY FUCKING GATES BITCH!

I believe more than any of you. Is JOe's curse

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?