<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, June 25, 2004

MESSAGE TO GOD:

FROM JOE:

DEAR GOD:
My beef is not with you iwITH SOn, Jesus Christ. I wa s promesed by hHim to be MEtat GATe when dEAd. I HAve now ddieeed T2nd time(that two2)time! Wher e he at?! I have angggry fntasys of WHERE he BE!, bu t not for now, For now Joe calm and not tlak abou t that

WHAT MUST TALK ABOUT: is this: From Joe to you, free - pick it up -free of charge:

WaTCH OUIT FOR GIL!@ NAME IS GIL an d he littlss shor no sTUBBY ggy, walk slwo shuffle an cant hear comming most times

HER E IS ALERT to You GOD: MY CONverSATion: Goes like this: "GIl, JOE SAY Gil I read Christian Sciccne and dont belibbe bnut say this: GOd is Perrfect so know nothing of SIN SICKENESS AN DEATH!"

Gill say": SO I kno w more than God.

JOE: YOu know about Sin and Sickkness and and DEATH?!

GIL (SICKO)(SAY QUIET LIKE): Amongg other things.............

HEads up God this DUDE FMORE FUcKEDD UP Than JOE MCPFUCIknING MPu MORE FUCKED UP Than ME!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?