<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

SEEN JESUS LAEETELY?

WEl, if you do tll him to FDUck off! He's not cooming back and neither is he! ANd Joe is stuck her and want off ROck and not off for it is certain he return to fuk c up place iw JESUe being funny office boss ehen he can be gtting off of couch: "is it wat er i or is it wine?" HAHAHAHAH! Luahging at his lanm e joekes for eeternity! "HEY paul, peter, HJohn, reemember when I did that shit with ttt he breeand and the fish?!' OH LORD YOU were sos damn ON that day, man oh mna!

JOE WANT OUT OF THEAT LITTLE BITT:

MEAASSAGE TO SATANM: Joe is plum picking: make me an offer!

Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?