<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, June 06, 2004

WHY AM I hAVBING THIS cDREMA?M?
Continues continuses....

Scary guys stops talking and the girlll hit by guy.

TYPE TYP E TYPE

NOw the Scary guy STANDS UP AND SHOWS HIS TEE-DSHIRT: REads: FUCK YOU!
(Thi s is the dream, not JOE!)

And he puts on a reocrd and listens for a minutute mayb e a few seconds and rips the reocccrod up, lllleterly he HRe L ACUTUALLAY REips the record in HALF and stars at the pieces

That IT! Wher THE Happy DR#EAMS JOe Uesed to Have: 1) of happy smiiling Jesus (When Joeee a Dumb FUCK kid BEFORRRE#)
2) Jeususus dieying so Bad and so ugly (Thanks to my friend MEL!)

Now THIS SHIT?! MEANS? MEANS?

Keep Hapaaaening
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?