<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, July 18, 2004

POOLSIDE with JIMMY!
 
"Joey, I got a  qesstion for ya?" WHAT THat JIMMY? say I? "Okay, JOey let me put it to you stariat.' JOE (joey that me ) dig nig, how else JImy put it but strait up with Joe (his pal, me).
 
Thiskid say JIMMY and he point a t one of two ikids in the pool. "Cruch or No Church?>" 
 
JHOW MUCH LOVE hIM? Aswk Joe.  MORE THAN LIFE SAy Jimmy.
 
JOe sigh and sip on cool drink an d say GOta mINute. "All timein world" say Jimmy.
 
Joe tell Jimmy all abo uit it all about ia t all!  Well, we talk and talk all night perhaps many drinks an much fun in poolin pmeantime and finally Joe say
Joe say: that all I have to say on subjec.
 
Jimm"Y" YOu sayved my son's life, JOe by your tlak anad all the tlaking and good thing you say.  I call you Granddad now!"
 
Joe thank JImmy and not even know which of his kids he talk about (TWINS!)
 
 
Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?